The newly-named Research Enhancement Office within the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research is offering a number of opportunities for faculty.
The Research Enhancement Series – this series features events designed to enhance grant-making skills and to facilitate access to funding for research and scholarly activities. The Fall 2014 Research Enhancement Series are listed below: (links are live; click for information and to RSVP):
- Competing for Funding from the National Science Foundation, October 31
- How to Write Successful Grants for Instrumentation, November 4
- Introduction to Crowdfunding with UCLA Spark, November 7
- Competing for Funding from the NIH, November 14
- Pursuing Funding in the Humanities & Humanities-Related Social Sciences, November 18
- Young Investigator Foundation Funding Opportunities, December 5
All events are free and open to the entire campus.
Funding Opportunity Resources – you may subscribe to one or more monthly newsletters – SUBSCRIBE
Or utilize campus subscriptions to two funding opportunity databases. For more information, please visit the Funding Opportunity Resources website.
Limited Submission Process – Facilitating coordination of opportunities where the funding agency limits the number of applicants, information about these opportunities are available through the LSO newsletter or notification service. To subscribe, please register. For more information about the Limited Submission process, please visit website.